- We are open minded people who seek to promote science, expand our horizons and combat irrationality. Those with scientific interests, strong feelings about first amendment
rights, and readers of Skeptical Inquirer should find us compatible.
- We meet on the first and third Saturdays of the month at 2PM in the W. Dale Clark Library in downtown Omaha, NE in
the basement meeting room. Meetings are open to the public and normally involve business (usually minimal), a general or guided discussion (sometimes heated) and occasionally speakers.
- We also meet on the second and fourth Wednesday evening of the month at 7PM for coffee at the Blue Line Coffee
shop just east of 50th and Underwood in Omaha, NE. These meetings are informal discussions and open to the public.
- Every February we sponsor a Darwin Day presentation.
- In September or October we sponsor an annual Fall Forum.
- You can sample our interests by visiting our online discussion group
- You can participate by joining the discussion group and attending events. To receive emails about future events please
sign up for event notification.